Navien i can fix your problem!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Bryan Texas

Reaction score
If you are having troubles with your Navien system cycling on and off or going cold , I can help. I found the problem to be a vacuum issue. After talking to tech we determined our house being foam insulation type was too air tight. So I removed two bottom screws from the cover of the Navien system. I then placed to plastic spacers about 1/4- 1/2 inch in size and used longer screws to attach. The cover now stays open from the bottom. The unit works perfectly has never gone out again. That was over one year ago. You could just take the cover off but I feel better with it just open at the bottom. You must use a firm spacer because the vaccuum is so strong it will close with a soft one. Try it I think you will find it works!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks