Mystery shower plumbing

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by MB Thakar, Nov 13, 2013.

1. MB Thakar

MB Thakar New Member

Our plumber does not know what this plumbing is, so that he can try to get parts to fix it. (The problem: The cold water handle does not turn off easily.) Can you identify this faucet?? We think it may be from Europe.

Peppers and shower faucet 004.jpg

Peppers and shower faucet 003.jpg

Peppers and shower faucet 002.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  2. MB Thakar

MB Thakar New Member

Thanks, Terry, I look forward to the IDing from Huntington. MB
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Maybe it was made by the same company that made my mystery toilet. Your salvation may be that the company probably did not make its own stems in which case a picture of the actual stem, positioned next to a ruler, might allow it to be identified.
  4. MB Thakar

MB Thakar New Member

Hello, HJ, I took these pictures with a rule, help?? Aunts and shower head again 005.jpg Aunts and shower head again 004.jpg
  5. robert13084

robert13084 New Member

Shut the water off. Take the handle off and unscrew the stem. Take picture of stem next to a ruler!