Managing 2 buildings with one well/pump

Users who are viewing this thread

nlk.public

Reaction score
Refer to the diagram attached. I would like to run water to an outbuilding. Their is a well pit that contains a well, one pipe to the main house, and one to an outbuilding. Currently, the line running to house is connected and the pump is controlled by a pressure tank and control valve located in the house. There is another line which is already plumbed from the well pit to an outbuilding. Obviously in the past, this was connected, but I think was disconnected when the new pump was put in.

I would like to again run water to this outbuilding and wonder if I can just connect that outbuilding as shown in the diagram. The check valve is installed in the well.

Any issues doing this?

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.
Drawing1.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks