Main Sewer Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

kwik fix sewer

Reaction score
I am a sewer guy, And i had many problems that sewer lines are frozen, Im wonderning if there is any way to defrost theese pipes with any camichal or machinery?
If u can help me plese post.(or maybe someone knows a website that supports sewer problems).

Last edited:

kwik fix sewer

Reaction score
kwik fix sewer I am a sewer guy, And i had many problems that sewer lines are frozen, Im wonderning if there is any way to defrost theese pipes with any camichal or machinery?
If u can help me plese post.(or maybe someone knows a website that supports sewer problems).

kwik fix sewer

Reaction score
Mr. Plumber 2000,

when you put hot water with the jetter it won't difrost the ice because there is still "waste water" from the opening to the ice, and the hot water would not reach the ice.
(sometimes we have a 20 ft. rough)

Thank you in advance,
Kwik Fix Sewer

Plumber2000

Plumber
Reaction score
The jetter propels itself down the pipe, with a head that has a port to the front, when the jet head reaches the frozen area the hot water that spays against the area will start the melting of the ice, if does not mater if there is standing water in the line or not, this can get the job done.

Time will be a factor on melting the ice.

I know of no other solutions but try the jetter solution.

Do you have a jetter and have you even tried it?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
frozen

When I worked in an area where pipes would freeze, I rented a wallpaper steamer and shoved the hose down the pipe to the ice blockage. It will generate steam pressure which will push through the water and also is hot enough, (much hotter than hot water), to thaw quickly. It also works good for pipes in the wall or other areas that are flammable or hard to reach.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks