Lutezia toilet by Porcher?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by benoitmeag, Oct 5, 2011.

1. benoitmeag

benoitmeag New Member

I have been researching toilets for weeks now, I am looking for design as much as quality because I am renovating a 1920s home. The Lutezia toilet looks the best for me but I can't find any reviews on it. Anyone have any experience with this toilet or can recommend another one that has an antique style to it? Thanks.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  2. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Porcher is part of the American Standard brand. If you look at the comments about AS toilets on the forum, you will soon realize this is not a recommended brand. As far as their Porcher line is concerned, I would say it would be a crap shoot on quality.
  3. RedHouse

RedHouse New Member

The Toto Guinivere looks exactly like the Lutezia, flushing performance with 1.28 gpf is twice as good. Toto is the worlds largest manufacturer of class toilets, though they may be a bit pricey. Save yourself from coming home with a defective toilet, and save yourself from a plunger.