Leak Locator question

Users who are viewing this thread

at wits end

Reaction score
Am looking for a leak locator that detects leaks underneath a concrete slab.

Anyone with info on this??

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
locator

Yes, it is called a leak locating company. The equipment is only a small part fo the process. The most important part is the experience and ability of the operator. And, leak locating does not always just require one piece of equipment. Many times they have to use several different items, and none of them are inexpensive.

at wits end

Reaction score
company ID

Thanks.
Are you familiar with any such companies in southern New Hampshire, or New England?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Leak Detection is often done by companies which that is ALL they do. It is a very specialized trade with expensive equipment. I checked the yellow pages for Newburyport and did not find a leak detection company(but my book is a few years old). You might try Lawrence, or maybe over in Portland, whichever is closer for you.

Jim O. ( San Diego)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks