Kohler San Rafael round-front toilet seat, Riverstone...HELP!

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by twdchicago@mac.com, Jul 4, 2011.

1. twdchicago@mac.com

twdchicago@mac.com New Member

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this site, but desperate. I'm an interior designer in Highland Park, IL.
    I have a Kohler San Raphael round-front toilet in Riverstone which matches my other fixtures. Kohler has discontinued the Riverstone color and my toilet seat is cracked.
    Does anyone have a Riverstone seat to sell or can you suggest how to solve this without replacing all of my fixtures?

Thanks.
    Terri
  2. Toilet Seat Guy

Toilet Seat Guy New Member

I need a seat in the color Riverstone?

Does any one have a seat in the color Riverstone?
  3. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Toilet seats are not brand specific. Any round seat will fit that toilet, so all you have to do if find one that matches your desired color. Keep in mind that the eye is a funny organ. As it moves from looking at one object to another, slight differences will not be detected.
  4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

For most toilets, you just make the choice of round, elongated, and color. That's not always the case with Kohler, who likes to do their own thing.
  5. Toilet Seat Guy

Toilet Seat Guy New Member

Riverstone color toilet seat call 914-963-5110

Riverstone color toilet seat call 914-963-5110