Kohler K-1348 Vigora System III Whirlpool Tub Issues with Neck/Back Jets Not Working

Users who are viewing this thread

pglover19

Reaction score
Hello,

This tub was installed in my home when it was built in 2002. This is my second time using the tub and the neck/back jets are not working. I have been in contact with the Kohler second tier support team and they emailed me the Service Manual for System II and III Whirlpool tubs which includes the tub I have (K-1348). It looks like this unit is somewhat complicated to work on but I want to try to troubleshoot the issue myself with the help from people on this forum. In the service manual, it talks about a Kohler Whirlpool Test Kit (Part No. 95076) that can be used to troubleshoot all issues with this tub. It looks like the test kit is discontinued. If you have worked on Kohler System III Whirlpool tubs with neck and back jets, please provide me some tips on how to troubleshoot this issue. Additionally, if someone has the Whirlpool Test Kit (Part No. 95076) that I can rent or purchase, please let me know. If you need me to upload the Service Manual, I can try to do that as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks