Irrigation classes

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by TheYardButler, Oct 27, 2007.

1. TheYardButler

TheYardButler New Member

I run a landscaping company and we are looking to expand into the irrigation installation side of the business. I have checked around a little bit and haven't really been able to find a certification class or college class which deals with sprinkler installation. Wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions on where to look to have people become trained or certified for installation.

The Yard Butler
    www.callyardbutler.com
  2. Angelglez

Angelglez New Member

I would contact some of the better known companies such as, Toro, Hunter, Rain Bird and ask them if they have some sort of trianing being that you "want to represent their products"! Once you get into it, you'll find that they hardest part is the digging! Good Luck!