Iron, H2S, and other Problems with Existing Well Water Treatment System

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Tam, Oct 14, 2012.

1. mialynette2003

mialynette2003 Member

But the ones I buy does something. It opens and closes a port. But the problem is, it does not close the port enough to control the amount of chlorine added.

I'm done. You will not convince me the dry pellet chlorinator is any better than a solution one. They both have their own problems (even though you will never admit to it). I really don't care about your success stories, everyone has them.
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

You can continue not selling them or order the right version for your customer's need. Or change your incorrect assumption that they don't work while you don't understand how they work and want them to work how you think they should work; although they don't.

As we see you do not have any success story with the pellet chlorinators.