Mialynette2003
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mialynette2003, please read my post under "Brine tank filling during brining" and let me know what you think. I am not familiar with either of your product lines, but am looking to replace my current unit. Thanks for your consideration.
    Hi, I found your name in a thread on here regarding the kinetico model 60. The suggested someone contact you about the possibility of getting a manual for that model. is that something you have? I need to do a resin change in mine and could use some help on how to get it apart, and what kind of resin to get, and if it's got gravel or no gravel. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Mialynette2003
    Mialynette2003
    The model 60 takes 1.4 CF of stansart mesh resin. It does not have any under bedding. I can have the resin dropped shipped. Have I sent you a manual with the exploded view of the parts? If not, email me at affordablewtr@aol.com and I'll send you the manual. Skip
    Hi, can you send the exploded view of Venturi.
    ermanno.dangelo@rogers.com
    Hello, I may have sent you a message already (still figuring out the site).
    Can I get the parts diagram you mentioned?
    I know I need to replace a part and I'd like to know what to ask for.

Thanks!
    I can be contacted at affordablewtr@aol.com or my cell is 352-454-2992 I sell Clack and Fleck systems and can ship either anywhere in the lower 48 states.
    Mialynette2003
    Mialynette2003
    I've been trying to change a email but for some reason it will not let me. My new email is affordablewtr2006@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks