identify this faucet?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Salliee, Aug 1, 2014.

  1. Salliee

    Salliee New Member

    Aug 1, 2014
    I have no idea how to identify this faucet. Doing a bathroom reno and handle was tossed out. Any suggestions?

    Attached Files:

  2. Smooky

    Smooky Member

    Apr 4, 2011
    Take the shower valve apart. Take the cartridge out and take pictures of both ends and the side. That would be more helpful in identifying it.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. johnfrwhipple

    johnfrwhipple BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD for both Canada & the US

    Jul 20, 2009
    Design Work World Wide: Bathrooms Vancouver Area
    North Vancouver, BC
    Larger image of the photo...


    I hope that stud was not holding up anything important - or heavy...
  5. Salliee

    Salliee New Member

    Aug 1, 2014
    It is very similar to SAYCO SAY7008 and KINGSTON BRASS KNG7010 on site but how do we find out what brand faucet they come out of?
Similar Threads: identify faucet
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog I need to identify my faucet. local plumbers dont know. Wednesday at 7:36 AM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Can anyone identify this Grohe roman faucet and spout? It was installed in 1990. Apr 30, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need help identifying this faucet and stem Apr 7, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Please help identify this faucet Mar 24, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Identify Aquadis Roman Tub faucet cartridge Jan 7, 2015

Share This Page