Idea Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cameron Fields

Undergraduate
Reaction score
Ok I don't know how to say this, My best friend/neighbor has just past away of a severe asthma attack. She was the smartest person I had ever known. She really loved rocks. However she was a woman of many jobs. I am here asking for your help. In order to help with my grief, can anyone suggest anything I can build in monument to here on her lawn? Something moderately expensive that dignifies her for what she is a good, caring, intelligent person who not only helped me but hundreds every month.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
How about a goldfish pond? You could make it out of rock with a liner maybe. You could put a fountain in it if you want too or you could just build a fountain.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
What is going to happen to the house now that she is gone? If it is going to be sold, or her children move in, they may NOT want a "monument" in the front yard, or a fish pond or fountain which need maintenance.

Cameron Fields

Undergraduate
Reaction score
What is going to happen to the house now that she is gone? If it is going to be sold, or her children move in, they may NOT want a "monument" in the front yard, or a fish pond or fountain which need maintenance.
Well, right now her sister is the sole beneficiary of her will. She says she would like a monument so its not a problem of maintenance. By the way the sister is here temporally she lives in Canada. She want to take down the house and build a new one that she can live in with her and her husband. And they are pro something to remind them of her. I will also do maintenance when they are not around a gold fish pond that could work. I just really miss her I don't know if I should even go to the funeral. Her sister is trying but she asked not to have a funeral and that she did not want to be viewed that she just wanted to be cremated. But that's not what is happing hopefully all will work out in the end.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks