Help required to fix an Economy Tub Filler with Handshower and missing leg pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

currentenergy

Reaction score
http://www.signaturehardware.com/product1482

I have a faucet that looks like the picture in the link for a claw foot tub. It has the nut missing off the top where you connect the shower head. Can I buy a replacement nut?
The inside nub that fits inside the nut has an allen key to have it removed.

I also need some fittings to attach the legs back on my claw foot tub. The parts that tighten to the bottom. Does anyone know where to get these parts. I live in Ontario Canada. Thank you Steve

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The nut should be part of the hose so buy a new hose. There were many ways legs attached to a leg tub, so without seeing the leg, we cannot tell you HOW to do it. Sometimes all you need is a "square cut nail", sometimes called a "concrete nail", and other times a "horseshoe nail".

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
That is a valve for a "rigid" pipe shower riser. Depending on WHAT was used for the riser you may, or may, not be able to screw a threaded nipple, (maybe 3/8" ips), with a bushing to attach the hose. It is impossible without some way to tell what size the "nut" on the faucet is. How about a picture of YOUR faucet, not faucets "like" it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks