Help please- Best Round Bowl (26" long) TOTO w/CEFIONTECT??

Users who are viewing this thread

BillyboyII

Reaction score
Would appreciate advise on a TOTO that's 26" long w/CEFIONTECT in cotton white. I have a Drake w/out CEFIONTECT and am happy with the functioning of it but not the cleaning/sticking issue.

I want to replace another toilet and have a space issue so I'm looking for recommendations please. Have read all the great things about the Ultramax but I believe they're all 28" +. Toilet can be either one piece or two.

I believe the Promenade is one option and wonder if there are other options. Also, do the Eco models (1.28gpf) really work as well as the 1.6??

Thanks to all!

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I can't say with certainty, but since round bowl in the size you need is pretty much a low cost basic item, I suspect CEFIONTECT is not an option. Quite often when streaking is a problem, we suggest examining your diet. Too much rich food can attribute to this problem. I have 2 Totos and seldom have this problem. That doesn't make me some kind of diet guru, but I think the fact I rarely eat the foods that would cause sticking feces, there is a relationship. We do keep a brush handy for the occasions when it is needed. You can peruse the Toto specs in the the Toilet Review linked at the top of this page.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks