Help in identifying fixtures

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by dgtldan, Oct 19, 2009.

  1. dgtldan

    dgtldan New Member

    Los Angeles

    I am looking for any advice on what type of fixtures the following maybe. There is no name on the valve assembly. The valve is a thermostatic type and the system has separate flow control on and off and separate diverter stem between the shower and body sprays.

    I need to purchase the trim kit for them.

    Thanks in advance.


    Attached Files:

Similar Threads: Help identifying
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help identifying 1-handle shower faucet valve Sep 22, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need help identifying shower valve (leaks) Sep 14, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog help identifying this tub/shower rough in to replace the trim Sep 4, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog i need help identifying shower valve and/or locating a replacement cartridge Aug 7, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog please help identifying shower valve. Aug 3, 2014

Share This Page