Help identify widespread faucet ceramic cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

foufoutos

Reaction score
Hi all, first time posting, I hope you can help me with identifying which cartridge my bathroom faucet uses. I've been trying to find a match with no luck thus far. I attach photos of the cartridge annotated with measurements (as accurate I can get them). Also photos of the faucet, valve body, and the drain pipe. Are there any resources out there to help with figuring out what this is? The catridge leaks slowly and needs to be replaced. Thank you for your time and help.

PXL_20231012_172711265.jpg
PXL_20231012_172657271.jpg
PXL_20231012_172747133.jpg
There are no markings on the faucet, or valve bodies I can find.
PXL_20231012_024050522.jpg

foufoutos

Reaction score
Thanks! I tried a cartridge that seemed to fit (a hair shallower). Added a washer. Still no luck:( I decided it's time to replace these with another set that has parts that are easier to find.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks