Has anyone seen this relativity new Mansfield rimless toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

stephenk

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this relatively new Mansfield rimless toilet?

There's a typo in the title, it should read "relatively new Mansfield rimless toilet."

I'm a soon-to-be homeowner. The house we're buying has two old toilets I'll be replacing soon. I'm thinking of installing an Eco Drake in the main bathroom, but I'd like to try something different in the basement.

I know some people here don't have kind things to say about Mansfield, but most of the criticism seems to be about their builder grade Alto toilets. I'm considering the Summit 3 or new Summit Dual Flush (both made in the USA) or the new rimless Cascade toilet, which I think may be made in Colombia. I emailed the company to confirm.

Anyway, has anyone seen the new Cascade rimless toilet? I think it came out about a year ago. It's kind of an interesting design. It's 1.28 GPF and it has an 800 map rating.

The website has a video and a little more info on it.

Here's a pic from their website.

cascade-clean-green.jpg

46088-cascade-flushing-action.jpg

There isn't much on youtube except reposts of the company video. I did find this quick video, too:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I appears you are trying to avoid buying a Toto, so whatever you think will be better is what you should buy.

stephenk

Reaction score
I appears you are trying to avoid buying a Toto, so whatever you think will be better is what you should buy.

As I said, I'm thinking of buying an Eco Drake for our upstairs bathroom, so I'm not trying to "avoid buying a Toto."

I'd just like to try something different in the other bathroom. I guess I'm just interested in seeing how they compare and if anyone here has seen them or knows anything about them.

...found another video on it.

That one is also on the Mansfield page I linked to. I don't know how much faith I put in these company videos as far as proving performance, but they are interesting to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks