Glass Block ventilation problem?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Danny Bond, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Danny Bond

Danny Bond New Member

hi,

im currently on with a new bathroom project, the situation i had was i have a huge window and window ledge and the shower water was running onto my ledge that way ruining the ledge etc

on the edge of the window theres a 12 inch gap between the edge and the window its self, on the edge where going to put up a frame with a wall of glass blocks, making the water slide down rather than hit the ledge

the worry i have is condensation as i wont be able to get to the window as the glass blocks will be completely covering any access to the window,

where just in primary stages until we work out what to do to ventilate

does anyone have any suggestions??

thank u again

dan
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

3. Cookie

Cookie .

Put a vent in the glass block?
    Personally, I wouldn't put glass block there.
  4. Cass

Cass Plumber

Put up a small shower curtain over the window...
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2009