Fitted wardrobes

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
I've ordered a brochure from Hammonds and I've a design visit booked but I've seen some rather negative reviews and I am now expecting it'll be a bit more expensive than I'd like. I would be really quite happy with IKEA pax if I knew how to make it look fitted but frankly, I've no DIY skills and this seems like a bit of an undertaking. I want the wardrobe to cover my whole wall (2.7m) and I might also want a second under the stairs wardrobe.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to save money on this but still get nice-looking wardrobes? Or if I can't save money - should I go with sharps, hammonds or somewhere else? The important thing is that I absolutely do not have the skills to pull this off myself, so I'll need a pro to do it.

I am Bristol-based in case anyone knows any local companies.

sajesak

Reaction score
I've ordered a brochure from Hammonds and I've a design visit booked but I've seen some rather negative reviews and I am now expecting it'll be a bit more expensive than I'd like. I would be really quite happy with IKEA pax if I knew how to make it look fitted but frankly, I've no DIY skills and this seems like a bit of an undertaking. I want the wardrobe to cover my whole wall (2.7m) and I might also want a second under the stairs wardrobe.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to save money on this but still get nice-looking wardrobes? Or if I can't save money - should I go with sharps, hammonds or somewhere else fitted bedroom furniture glasgow? The important thing is that I absolutely do not have the skills to pull this off myself, so I'll need a pro to do it.

I am Bristol-based in case anyone knows any local companies.
thanks for any help