Isn't Germany the "Best Losers at the World Cup" ? lol

That is a hard fact to shake come game day

Last edited by a moderator:

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
So the Brazilian nightmare is over now . What a disappointing last 2 games of the competition .......sad , really sad for the fans ......... watching in disbelieve.

Watching in disbelieve 003.jpg

The Dutch showed again why they are one of the best -- top -- teams in the world . 3 - 0 is pretty darn good against Brazil , on their own turf .

Congrats to the Dutch team !!!

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
So the Brazilian nightmare is over now . What a disappointing last 2 games of the competition .......sad , really sad for the fans ......... watching in disbelieve.

View attachment 25594

The Dutch showed again why they are one of the best -- top -- teams in the world . 3 - 0 is pretty darn good against Brazil , on their own turf .

Congrats to the Dutch team !!!

I could not watch it Roberto. Did not want to see them loose. Never watched their loss against Germany either. I heard the boys on ESPN radio saying its time to revamp their development program. Stop making show stopping players to sell to European teams and start developing a hard nosed playing style....

Kind of like the....

G
E
R
M
A
N
S

We had some good friends over for a Soccer Tennis Tournment and BBQ. Me and the other dad where paired up in the draw for teams and we won the tournament easily. Lots of Sangria and Show Boating.

Then after dinner the singles tournament unfolded and My buddies Eldest daughter (13 years old) took the whole thing. Betting me first game of the finals having gone undefeated the entire tournament. I snuck in the back door through the losers bracket.

So much cheering. So much fun. The neighbours kids joined in.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Dam You Gotze !!!!

What a #$%&ing awesome goal. Nice touch.

Hats off to Germany - FIFA World Cup Champions 2014

The Winner of the World Cup FIFA 2014 is Germany

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Winning Goal of the FIFA World Cup 2014

Gotze's Goal
1451 soccer fans viewing the winner of the world cup

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
:)Bravo Germany !!! Congrats !!!:)

Champions of the World !!!

True gifted warriors .They had exactly what they needed to win . Heart , passion and desire .

Warrior of the game ? He was checked , double checked , scratched , kicked .....kept his composure ......... played for the win -- no revenge , no dirty plays -- a true champion .

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Warriers and heart -- Germany winners of the World Cup -- BS.jpg

Argentina .....tried but , all of the efforts were reflecting their tournament games , lack of generating attacks . On top of it , It wasn't Messi's year .

Second place in the World is a super prestigious place ....extremely hard to achieve .

:) Congrats Argentina !!! :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks