EcoFlow Catalytic Water Conditioner

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Les, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Les

Les New Member

I was at a customer site the other day and noticed he was distributing this product. http://www.ecoflow.co/ Anybody seen this product? I am very skeptical, but a small part of me listened to how convincing this product works and how they all have one and swear by it. No salt, no Potassium Chloride, No Resin to change or dispose of, and safe for irrigation. I am always open minded.
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

I've never heard ot the ecoflow but at best other physical water treatment devices, electronic or mineral based, reduce some hard water spotting and make soap suds a bit better in hard water. The mineral based cost a lot and the mineral needs to be replace about every 5 years and is very expensive and the equipment only uses a small amount.
  3. JKERN

JKERN New Member

I'm not sure it is the same media but it sounds like the metallic ceramic balls that they were selling in a very similar product over in South Korea years ago the man that pushed these made millions saying that not only would it be beneficial like a softener but also that it helped your health. A few years later the South Koreans imprisoned him for over thirty years for defrauding the public.