Duravit toilets - seeking owner feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Alvarto

Reaction score
I am curious about either the Duravit Happy D or Duravit Starck 3 floorstanding toilets.

In reading posts here and throughout the internet, I understand that Duravit's won't flush as well as a Toto, but what I am wondering is how do these Duravits compare with the average toilet you'd find at your local hardware store, ie American Std or Kohler?

Thanks,
Tony

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
Duravit toilets flush very well. Duravit is a good company, with well designed products. I have never heard of problems or complaints. I have a Happy D toilet and it is the quietest in my house. It is difficult to compare it to other toilets installed elsewhere because noise is hard to measure in all cases, and to compare when the two things to compare are not side by side.

David

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks