Drainage System

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by jbuckley21, May 10, 2007.

1. jbuckley21

jbuckley21 New Member

Does anyone have any expierence in putting in drainage systems (e.g. drywells, french drains). I am in process and getting ready to line my drywells and trenchs with filter fabric and 3/4 in. clean rock. Not sure if one type of filter fabric is better than another. I have heard of Typar from dupont and my local "sand & gravel" vendor has another brand and ofcourse home depot has another. Any suggestions for type or vendors?

Also redoing and drainage "scurge pond" which contains much larger blue stone. It was recommended that I use Geotextile for that. Again any suggestions for type or vendors? I know this is partially determined by how strong you need, but any high level insight would be greatly appreciated.