Do all Toto Drakes have sanigloss, now called CEFIONTECT

Users who are viewing this thread

D

DJ2

I bought my Toto Drake a couple of months ago from a Plumbing store in Seattle. I don't recall anything about sanigloss. Do all Toto Drakes come with Sanigloss?[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Not all Toto Drakes come with CEFIONTECT.

The CEFIONTECT bowl has an emblem on it so you know.

I sell both styles.
The CST744S-01 for $229 in the Seattle area and the
CST744SG-01 with CEFIONTECT for $275

I'm sure you paid more for less there.
I'm the biggest seller of Toto in the Seattle area.

JCH

Reaction score
Practically speaking, what is the benefit (if any) of the CEFIONTECT? Easier cleaning? Less frequent cleaning? Looks sexier? Better flush action? Something else?

Thanks!
.../j

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
go to https://www.totousa.com/cleanovation and read what the manufacturer has to say. Most companies selling in Japan use a similar patented process...it is expected over there from what I hear. It is microscopically smoother than a normal glaze which makes it hard for contaminants to stick to it and makes it easier to clean, when it eventually does need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks