Convert Zoeller Pump with Piggy Float Switch

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by ucik, Jan 4, 2012.

  1. ucik

    ucik In the Trades

    Jan 4, 2012
    Any help is appreciated. I purchased a M98 Zoeller pump with float switch. This float is getting obstructed by the backup pump inside the sump and no extra space. I want to remove the float switch that came with the pump and install a SJE Rhombus or similar external tethered piggy float switch. How can I do that? Do I need additional seal kit?
    Thank you for your help,

  2. cacher_chick

    cacher_chick Test, Don't Guess!

    Jan 5, 2008
    Test, Don't Guess!
    Land of Cheese
    Actually, all you need to do is tether the lever for the switch in the up position so that it is on all the time. You can take the float off if you need the room.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Convert Zoeller
Forum Title Date
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Convertible jet pumps Yesterday at 11:27 AM
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Can convertible pump ejector be mounted with short pieces of pipe? Jun 27, 2014
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Convert bladder tank to hydro-pneumatic? May 13, 2014
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Venturi Jet and brass nozzle placement on 2 hole convertable pump Apr 14, 2014
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog How to test used convertible shallow well Shur-Dri pump before installing? Jul 15, 2011

Share This Page