Convert Zoeller Pump with Piggy Float Switch

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by ucik, Jan 4, 2012.

1. ucik

ucik In the Trades

Any help is appreciated. I purchased a M98 Zoeller pump with float switch. This float is getting obstructed by the backup pump inside the sump and no extra space. I want to remove the float switch that came with the pump and install a SJE Rhombus or similar external tethered piggy float switch. How can I do that? Do I need additional seal kit?
    Thank you for your help,

Ucik
  2. cacher_chick

cacher_chick Test, Don't Guess!

Actually, all you need to do is tether the lever for the switch in the up position so that it is on all the time. You can take the float off if you need the room.