console sink install

Users who are viewing this thread

jhaug

Reaction score
Just bought a 32in wide nostalgia sink console with 2 front ceramic legs. The instructions only cover screwing the unit to the wall. Can't find any info online. Am I missing something here, or does the sink just sit on the legs with no attachment to keep them aligned? What steps do I take when installing? Any info or links would be appreciated. Installing the sink is not a problem, just a bit confused about the leg setup. - thanks jared

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
I assume that you are talking about a pedestal sink, you have to state what brand and model you have, they all hook up slightly different

jhaug

Reaction score
The sink is a pedestal, manufactured by sunrise specialty sanitary ware, and the legs that come with it are manufactured by regal sanitary ware. Bought it at george morlan plumbing. they said the sink just sits on the legs, and the weight holds them in place. That just doesn't seem right to me.

jhaug

Reaction score
No pins for the legs to the floor. Something like that could be fabricated I suppose. It seems odd that there isn't much info on a typical install of this type of sink.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks