Can you help to identify this Toto Draket toilet part?

Users who are viewing this thread

compiler

Reaction score
I recently installed Toto Drake 2-piece toilet but never used one included part. It may be plastic cap but there is only one. Can you help to identify what this part is and where it should be installed. Thank you for your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I think that it's a compression sleeve if you happen to want to feed the fill valve with a piece of tubing verses a premade hose. It would be used with that plastic nut on the input to the fill valve.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Agreed. We usually use a braided hose that has a ballcock connector already on the end. If you were instead going to bend tubing and run it into the inside of the ballcock stem, then you would want that rubber piece. So don't worry; it's not like disassembling your stove, putting it back together, and discovering that you have parts left over.

EverythingsWet

Reaction score
The "Included Parts" in the manual is a bit confusing since it makes no mention of it or that plastic wing nut.
At first I thought I may be missing a cone washer since the manual spec'd 2 of them... then realized the ones spec'd were the tank-to-bowl flat washers, and not the cone-shaped one (which I didn't need).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks