Bathtub Faucet Replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

CraigGilmore

Reaction score
I purchased a house and want to replace the bathtub facuets. The facuets are not stamped with a brand anywhere. They are very high quality, but tarneshed and my wife wants a different color. I have been to several "big box" stores and some speciality plumbing shops, but no luck in identifying replacement parts. I'm trying to avoid cutting the drywall out to gain access.

Is it possible to just change out the stem and get a new facuet similiar style?

Would you be able to identify they type of facuet by photo? Do you have replacement parts if you can identify?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 379

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
There are so many handle designs, even for the same faucet, that someone would had to work on one to identify it. A picture of the actual stem would be more helpful, although even then we might not be able to help. Santec is one possibility.

robert13084

Reaction score
You will not find trim for that unless you find so sort of universal. Make an access panel and replace the valve.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks