Banging noise

Users who are viewing this thread

Kirsty

Reaction score
Hi
Have had a new bath and separate shower recently installed. When draining I have been noticing a bang / dong type noise roughly every 10 seconds while bath drains and then I continue to hear it about every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes after it’s emptied. It also does it when using shower but not as frequently

edit link
https://youtube.com/shorts/P7oDzlvJvdo?feature=share

Last edited:

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
It could be improper venting. Is there access to the plumbing below the floor for some pictures? You can post a video with sound on a site such as You Tube then link it to this post so all can hear it. Was this a new addition, all new or a remodel? Were the fixtures relocated or pretty much the same?

Last edited:

Kirsty

Reaction score
Here is link to noise
Plumbing is in same place but have added the bath plumbing. I think they replaced pipes. Unfortunately not visible

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks