Any suggestions on Brand/Material of new Bathtub

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Brian_Houston, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Brian_Houston

Brian_Houston New Member

I am looking at purchasing and installing a 5' 36''-42'' (acrylic or cast iron) tub. No whirlpool. Any suggestions on a brand? I was looking at Kohler? Looking for something deep and wide for the lady. The tub is also to be used for a tub/shower combo. Looking at an alcove (tile flange, apron) install. Can't find many tub reviews on the web.

I am a little concerned about the whole "plastic" tub thing but I think that with properly setting the tub in morter we should be fine. Any suggestions?