Any one else thinking pex with the price of copper?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by toolaholic, Jun 7, 2006.

1. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

I'll will be buying some expensive pex tool shortley :)
  2. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

I just replumbed most of my house with CPVC, largely because of the price of PEX tooling and the incompatibilities among brands. Now, I think the brand leader is clear, and I've always been a tool junky, so no question -- I'd go with PEX. I've got one remote bathroom to do yet, and may use PEX there just for the hell of it.
  3. kordts

kordts In the Trades

I was just thinking about it Friday. Copper is gonna price itself out of the market. I love copper, but the customers don't like the price.

Jeff