Any one else thinking pex with the price of copper?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by toolaholic, Jun 7, 2006.

1. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

Repairing and remodeling homes
    I'll will be buying some expensive pex tool shortley :)

2. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Consumer
    I just replumbed most of my house with CPVC, largely because of the price of PEX tooling and the incompatibilities among brands. Now, I think the brand leader is clear, and I've always been a tool junky, so no question -- I'd go with PEX. I've got one remote bathroom to do yet, and may use PEX there just for the hell of it.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. kordts

kordts In the Trades

industrial service plumbing foreman
    I was just thinking about it Friday. Copper is gonna price itself out of the market. I love copper, but the customers don't like the price.

Jeff