any advice on conversion burners. Midco and/or carlin unit used with my Weil-Mclain?

Users who are viewing this thread

cd1065

Reaction score
I currently have a 4 year old Weil Mclain Gold oil burner an dI'm considering an oil to gas conversion. National Grid says the technology is fine and recommended both Midco and Carlin as leaders in the field. I'm having some difficulty finding resources in Brooklyn Ny. and plumbers around here seem unfamiliar or unwilling to do the job. One says they always break down, another says parts are a problem. Oil is extremely high in the northeast and I'm trying to figure a way to economize without totally converting to gas(very costly.) Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks