Advice on Kohler or Aquatic Tub

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Hoosier70, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Hoosier70

Hoosier70 New Member

Hello,

We are in the process of remodeling a guest bathroom and I was hoping you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts on a couple of tubs. We need a 60 x 30 soaking tub and I would prefer one that has a deeper water level. We have narrowed it down to the Kohler Archer made of exocrylic and the Aquatic Dossi 30 made of acrylic. I believe they are both acrylic surfaces but the Kohler exocrylic is a lighter material with less VOC's.

I am familiar with all of the differences in style and dimensions but have no idea on the quality of these tubs. Does anyone have any experience with one or both of these tubs and if so would you mind sharing your thoughts or opinions?

Thank you so much for your help!