2 days 42 views 0 replies - Thanks alot

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Fef, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Fef

Fef New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  2. enosez

enosez Member

You're WELCOME:D
  3. TedL

TedL New Member

Such a wonderful human being, and everyone refused to share their extensive knowledge of whatever the heck he installed.:(:(
  4. kordts

kordts In the Trades

glad to have helped.:D
  5. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

Congrats! You have plenty of timely responses here. [​IMG]
  6. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

help

Part of the problem may be that your question was almost exactly like one on a another forum and it WAS answered, so we assumed it was you covering your bets by asking in multiple areas. You have a malfunctioning diverter, but whether it has anything to do with the water heater we cannot tell you. But since it also happens with the cold water, the heater probably has nothing to do with it.
  7. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

I helped, I added to the views of the other post as well.
  8. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

SURPRISE! Folks here do read other forums....lots of forums! Your question was answered, and perhaps we just didn't have time to mess around answering it again, or had nothing further to add.

Of course, we are happy to take the time to wrestle with you now!
  9. Fef

Fef New Member

Actually, I posted here first and got no replies. Then I posted on the other site.

Anyway, hj, thank you for assistance.
  10. Scuba_Dave

Scuba_Dave Extreme DIY Homeowner

For immediate response hire a plumber to troubleshoot :rolleyes:
    Last I checked this & other sites are volunteer
    You can always go to the sites that will answer your question for maybe 7-9$
    But many doubt if their answers are correct after reviewing some of them :D
  11. Macman

Macman New Member

Just an observation here. I participate or lurk on a number of different forums. This one I mostly lurk, with an occasional post. I'm not a professional in any of the applicable trades, but I do find many of the posts interesting, and I learn a great deal.

It's my experience that if someone in most any forum posts a question that no one can immediately answer, it will often go without any responses. Most people feel that not answering is preferable to several hundred useless "I don't know" responses, and I tend to agree. The trick is to not take it personally. I've found that people here are overwhelmingly helpful, and for the most part very courteous. Heck, they're even knowledgeable. :D

If a question that you've asked doesn't immediately get a response, it might be worth asking yourself if you could have asked the question better. Did you provide enough information? Did you make it clear what you specifically needed an answer to? If after a day or two you haven't had a response, delete the question, rewrite it, and post again. If you're in a really big hurry, most forums aren't the place to be looking.

Whatever you do, don't think that an unanswered question equates to going to a party and having everyone ignore you. In a forum it just doesn't work that way. Think of it more like placing a wanted ad in the newspaper. If no one has the qualifications or item that you're looking for, you won't get a bunch of people calling you up to tell you that they can't help you.

Have a good one.
  12. Cass

Cass Plumber

Sorry I didn't reply sooner I had a heart attack...

You said "they" bled the air out and I am going to guess "they" are a plumbing company...I would call back the installer..."they" should know having first had knowlage... if it is not performing to acceptable levels have it replaced with another brand...Danze is at the bottom of my list of likeable fixtures...
  13. Thepartsguy

Thepartsguy In the Trades

I'm sorry these guys didnt jump to give you free advice. Being in the professional parts biz for the last 18 years, I can tell you the problem is the valve, its junk. I was sending more back then I was buying. Look into a circ pump.