Search results

1. chas22

Slab floor drain leak

I had a drain leak in some 2-inch cast iron in a slab floor. The plumbers came out and jack hammered the floor out, did the repair and now I'm waiting for the inspector to come out and check the work. My part of this consists of putting dirt back in the hole and replacing the concrete, some...
  2. chas22

Backwater Valve

I am in the process of getting a permit to get rid of my septic tank and tie onto the city sewer. A friend told me I should install a back flow preventer in the line and also said to use an extendable backwater valve because its easy if you have to do any maintence. Please give me some input...
  3. chas22

Delta Shower Faucet

I have a Delta shower faucet that was installed about 1 yr. ago. It's a single lever with a temp lever in the center. The large handle as well as the small are getting a little stiff to turn. Can someone tell me if the valve needs to be taken apart and lubed or have I got something to tight...
  4. chas22

Installing new Kohler Tub

Im going to remodel my bathroom and install a new Kohler cast iron tub. Im wanting to use a brass drain with the lever pop up style. The question is, The tub drain assembly that kohler says to use is a 14-16 inch, 17Ga. for around $55.00 or I can go to Home Depot and get a Watts 12 to 15 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks