Search results

1. RobertN

Young well leaking

I bought a house about 3 years ago on a piece of property that was split up between 2 houses and 1 well; a family lived in both houses, so when they sold it, they split it up into 2 properties, and the well stayed with one and a new well was drilled for ours. Knowing how expensive a 900 foot...
  2. RobertN

Check valve

I have a 600 foot submersible that pumps into a cistern at atmospheric pressure. It appears the check valve has gone bad, because I used to be able to lift the float switch to manually turn it on (just checking operation from time to time) and water usually starts flowing within 2 seconds; this...
  3. RobertN

Overload resets when it's hot!

Ok so I live in central Texas. I have a 900 foot well, pump is sitting at 600 feet, if I remember the report correctly. I have a pump saver in front of the pump control box. The well pumps into a 1000 gallon cistern, then there is a boost pump that pressurizes for the house. 9 months out of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks