Search results

1. jwelfeld

Zone valve questions

i have a Honeywell 40004850-001 zone valve that has a defective end switch. Does the power head replacement contain the end switch? So I can replace without cutting pipe? Is can't seem to find the replacement for that particular part number any other I can use? Thanks in advance Joe
  2. jwelfeld

Undermount Sink

from DuPont I asked Customer Service at DuPont regarding the Sink, and here is the reply Dear Joe, the sink can be cut away without damaging the countertop. Thank you! I have no reason to do this, but just wanted to know if it was possible,
  3. jwelfeld

Kitchen Faucets

Hello, I've been looking at the MOEN Aberdeen (7590SL) line of faucets and the Delta waterfall (474-ss) line of faucets, These are both close to $300 range and I was wodering if there are any opinions about these faucets, I normally looked at these companies as building a "cheaper"...
  4. jwelfeld

Undermount Sink

Hi, I am loking at Corian countertops and they come with a "free" undermount sink, my concern is how long do these sinks last, do they get really scratched > can they be replaced or removed or are we stuck getting a new counter top if we have problems ? thanks, Joe W.
  5. jwelfeld

Toto Parts

Anyone know a good online site to purchase Toto Flapper and fill valve at a reasonable price with decent shipping fees ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks