Search results

1. TedHouston

Attic Ventilation option?

Hello guys, I've been asking around for the best solution to ventilate my sealed attic space. The way my townhome is built, I have no eaves(soffit) for intake air. Sides of my townhome is built up past roof line on all 4 sides in order to hide a conventional asphalt shingle roof. I put...
  2. TedHouston

Which brand/type Salt do you use?

Hello all, I'm getting ready to install Fleck 7000 backwash filter and softener so I went to purchase some salts. Went to local HomeDepot but they only had no name brand(I wanted Morton brand) so I went to local water treatment store. The owner gave me a long lecture on why I need to use good...
  3. TedHouston

Need help with Fleck

Hello all, I'm new here but been reading up on water softener on this forum. I just moved into brand new house here in Houston, TX (PEX tubing inside) and I'm interested in installing Water softener for my house. From my little research, Fleck 7000 SXT 48k grain, seem to fit my need. I found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks