Search results

1. David S

Cleanout required or good idea?

I first want to say thank you for all the ideas and help I’ve received here. Y’all are awesome!!! Hopefully my last question as I wrap up my build project. I built a stilt home and my 4” line runs under the home. It’s about 20 ft long from the front to the back where it will drop down to go...
  2. David S

Uponor pipe inside PVC or conduit

Hello! Simple question but wanted y’all’s thoughts. I have a 1” uponor pipe running to my Texas coastal stilt home. It’s going to run up a piling to the home that is 12 ft in the air. I don’t want to leave it exposed to elements, pipe wrap will break down in the sun so I was thinking of...
  3. David S

Venting question - new build

I think I have two ideas on venting a bathroom but wanted some professional feedback! It's a new home that is a stilt home so 10 ft off the ground, 2x12 floor joists that I am keeping the branch drain lines within that space. I have a 4' drain below the floor joists running down the middle of...
  4. David S

Softener drain to washing machine drain?

Hello! We moved into a new house and that was a spec and no softener loop was installed. I found my main line coming in and it’s in the laundry room so I’m going to put my system there since I have a drain and everything I need. My question is can I drain the softener down the same drain the...
  5. David S

Washer drain-is this ok?

So I have now switched everything over from my crappy Kitec to pex! When I did my washing machine supply lines I saw the drain line has a "y" above the trap that is open and not capped off? Is this ok? Been like this for 13 yrs and never had a problem but I can't think of a reason for this...
  6. David S

PEX Repipe due to Kitec-Layout design

Hello everyone, First I have to say this is a great site with many helpful people! I had another thread and have gotten all my questions answered so thank you to everyone! With that said we added on to the back of our home and come to find out we have kitec plumbing.... Many google searches...
  7. David S

Water softener install-main water line

Hello members! This is my first post here but I have been reading alot of the posts and like everybody looking for ideas. I want to install a softener in my mother in laws house so I need it to be right! Here is what I am looking at doing and seeking advice on. There is no loop in her house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks