Search results

1. cds0020

Dishwash Drain Routing Around Corner

So you just ran PVC under the cabinets? Should I use CPVC since the water will be hot coming out? Could I eliminate some of the standing water if I sloped the PVC (or CPVC) drain from the dishwasher to the sink cabinet? Also, are there any concerns with corners? Should I use (2) 45-degree...
  2. cds0020

Dishwash Drain Routing Around Corner

I have a small U-shaped kitchen and had to put the dishwasher around the corner from the sink, which is on the small end of the U. I have a 48" long corner cabinet to go through before I can tie the drain line into the disposal. I am trying to figure out the best way to run the drain line. I...
  3. cds0020

Stand Alone Dishwasher Drain

Follow-up question - Instead of changing the existing piping, I may just run the drain line to the sink. The sink is a 48" corner cabinet plus about 3' away from the dishwasher. So I'm looking at about 6' or 7' of drain line to get there. Instead of going through the cabinets, would it work...
  4. cds0020

Stand Alone Dishwasher Drain

I am in the middle of a kitchen renovation and have run into a potential issue with how the dishwasher drain was piped in the past. The dishwasher drained into a standpipe below the floor the floor with a p-trap under it connecting it to the main waste pipe. It has no vent other than where the...
  5. cds0020

Kitchen Sink Drain Pipe too High...venting question

I am renovating my kitchen and decided to switch to a new 10" deep undermount sink. The issue I have run into is that the existing drain pipe coming out of the wall is too high for this deep of a sink and a garbage disposal. I only have 5" from the bottom of the new sink to the center of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks