Search results

1. pho

Advise to remove a Flex control from tank and conversion from WS to Sediment Filter

Thank you for all the advices given to me for my recent thread about the resin spilling out of my Culligan. It works fine now with the new resin. I've a while ago a dual tank WS from our rental house. It belong to the previous owner. Seems like a Flex 9000 with 2 tanks size 8"* 44" each. I've...
  2. pho

Resin spilling out at backwash cycle in Culligan WS

Lately, the water pressure thru my 10 year old Gold serie Culligan WS is sometimes very low, almost to dripping. My booster pump is at 40-75 psi (I like to set at 55-75 psi but my switch 40-60 don't let me doing so). I try to recycle it twice. In the the 2nd recycling, the resin spills out in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks