Search results

1. Matt Palmer

Black Water After Softener Install

Hi, Having an issue with the new install of a Clack 1044 conditioner w/KDF, 10" BB conditioner housing, 5 micron filter. About two weeks after installation, I noticed a gray staining in the toilet bowls and then immediately noticed that the water for my kids' bath was blackish, almost as...
  2. Matt Palmer

Clack System Quote & Questions

Thanks, John. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or expertise to install a system myself. Looks like I'm going to move forward with this quote. Thanks again to everyone for your help!
  3. Matt Palmer

Thanks again, Bannerman. I'm certainly not qualified to install one of these systems and would really like to be sure it is done correctly. Clear Water is the dealer that provided the quote. Looking forward to additional comments/opinions!
  4. Matt Palmer

Thanks, Bannerman. There are four occupants (2 adult, 2 children), supply pipe size is 1" PE, main line is 3/4" copper, two full baths, one half, dishwasher, washer/dryer, well is 300ft deep with good flow and 6" diameter (diam. is guesstimate), pressure tank is listed on quote as WX-203. Any...
  5. Matt Palmer

And what the heck is a Clack 1044? I can't find info on it anywhere!
  6. Matt Palmer

Hi, I have a very old Kenmore water softener that needs replaced. I'm on a well in Vermont with iron, sulfur smell, and stubborn white deposits forming on all of my fixtures. I recently had a company come in and test my water with the following results, although I'm unsure if they bypassed the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks