Search results

1. Jgad60

Case 3000 Wall Mounted Toilet

Thanks for the advice. I think I will go with a Zurn thick neoprene seal and a new tank ball for starters and see how far that gets me before ordering any additional Case 3000 parts.
  2. Jgad60

Re: the Case 3000 wall mount toilet discharge seal. I presume that if I get that replaced and sealed properly any leaking will stop and then I can figure out what else it needs without getting the floor, sub floor and crawlspace wet. These toilets are in a beach house 150 miles from home so I...
  3. Jgad60

Case 3000 toilet issues

I have two 50 year old Case 3000s in a seldom used vacation home which recently started leaking. One started leaking a little bit a few years ago which manifested in a little water leaking onto the floor below the toilet and when I crawled into the crawl space I found moisture and a few drips...
  4. Jgad60

Did anyone answer you about what goes between the Case 3000 toilet and the drain pipe. I have two 50 year old Case 3000s in a seldom used vacation home which recently started leaking. The only thing I can figure out is a dried up/leaking seal when the water leaves the toilet. I have not taken...