Search results

1. tgl

samsung dishwashers

anyone have any exp. with these? a fuse in the machine blew, mid-cycle, which I replaced. Now the sump kicks on briefly as if trying to pump out water during rinse cycle, but then shuts off; it will kick on and off repeatedly, while the timer on the rinse cycle pauses/slows down as well. I...
  2. tgl

Winterizing Water Heater

Hi All-- have read previous winterizing threads. My question is about the about the HW heater, and the process in general. So, if I drain pipes as much as possible, and drain the WH heater as well, then I shut all down, attach my 6 gal Porter-Gable compressor to an outside hose bib with the...
  3. tgl

RV toilet in house

hi folks a tankless RV toilet, simple elegant lines, to save space. pex line will go to a compression cutoff then normal 3 eights to one half metal flex from cutoff to toilet. toilet has a drop down valve in bowl operated by foot pedal, which also operates the water flow into bowl. Does...
  4. tgl

connection Qs

Hi folks Great advice on Fcos Thanks! Now to confirm something Best not to use tape or Harvey seal when connecting plastic to plastic or to plastic metal, right. Just metal to metal (sorry my keyboard not working right Also HD or Lowes replaced Harvey with some white fiber stuff I dont...
  5. tgl

Fernco to CI leak

Attached a Fernco T to an old ci drain line, which now leaks from the bottom, since I stupidly cut the old pipe through the letters! Will sealant stop the leak? what type of sealant should I use? Otherwise, I guess I would have to make a new cut below the letters, move the T down, add Fernco...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks