Search results

1. dngrmys

Kitchen Sink Giving off Dirt Smell - Garbage Disposal?

We have noticed that our kitchen sink is giving off a distinct dirt smell and we're wondering if the garbage disposal is the problem. I have googled this issue and it appears this is a somewhat common problem, but cannot find a conclusive solution. We have tried baking soda, vinegar, cleaning...
  2. dngrmys

Leaky Outdoor Faucet

I have leaky outdoor faucet (probably leaks a gallon of water a day) that drips through the spout and not the handle. I was wondering if I could just "cap it" as a temporary fix until I call a plumber. I was looking online to see if I could fix this issue myself, but it may just be easier to...
  3. dngrmys

Water Leaking on back of house

I noticed yesterday that I have water leaking out of my brick and into my yard. It appears to be a slow leak, but based on the green algae-looking stuff, it appears to have been going on for a while. It's been a cold winter in Texas (and most of the rest of the U.S.), but I have had my faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks