Search results

1. Bob716

Radiant Heating Loop Tweaking

I have a weil mclain ultra boiler that has supplied a HWH and domestic baseboard heating loop for a couple years. I just recently expanded to include a radiant heating loop which is controlled by a taco relay station. I had it up and running successfully for a few hours yesterday. When the...
  2. Bob716

Weil Mclain Ultra Boiler/HWH Malfunctioning

Ok, so a serviceman from the installing company (not the person who installed it) came over to the house today to diagnose. Firstly, he took out the igniter and cleaned it off and the boiler started firing. He also checked the programming and there appeared to be an issue. The system is...
  3. Bob716

There isn't a mixing valve and the WM rep was surprised by this. I noticed they aren't required in the installation manual although they are recommended. If I get this resolved I'm going to put one in myself. The company that installed the boiler pretty much did bare bones installation. They...
  4. Bob716

I am having two major issues with a 3 year old WM ultra boiler and indirect HWH. The system has seriously underperformed since having it installed and I'm worried something is majorly wrong with the installation. When I first had the system installed the HWH was pumping 180 degree water to our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks