Search results

1. in need of help

Lower kitchen drain to line up for new p-trap

Reach4 and 6t7gto are correct. I think i will pay a professional to replace the drain just incase tom sawyer is correct about the rusting. Thank u all for ur suggestions. Love this site!
  2. in need of help

Lower kitchen drain to line up for new p-trap

I have attached photos: I need to lower the drain so that i can install a normal p-trap for the kitchen sink plumbing. My house was built in 1958 and majority of the plumbing is original. What tools should i be using to cut this pipe and attach p-trap? I realize i will need to cut the...
  3. in need of help

Kitchen p-trap/sink/pipe/drain predicament

Thank you all for ur remarks and suggestions. They guy who did the nstall is licenaed and worka for Always Plumbing. I wont discredit the company because of one plumbers make shift p-trap. I will see about lowerirthe drain and putting in a manufactured p-trap. Thanks again!
  4. in need of help

Kitchen p-trap/sink/pipe/drain predicament

This was done by a certified plumber. A home inspector advised me that i have no p-trap. Went back to the plumber and he reassured me that he created one and due to the distance this was the best he could do. I accepted it not knowing better. Recently sewee gasses have been backing up into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks