Search results

1. Douche

How to be neat with Silicone Caulk?

There is a small tool that you can buy at Lowes or HD that really smooths the caulk nicley. Its shaped like an arrow head w/ a handle except the tip is rounded. Does a nice job...
  2. Douche

When you just cant run a vent to the new basement bathroom

why wouldnt you just use a ejector pump, they only need a 2" vent. I've installed several of these and 2" is all the manual says you need...Ran the vent outside of basement and used a separate downspout and ran it up side of the house near water downspout so it matched the house siding...
  3. Douche

Advice - Service Line protection plan

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm not going to sign up for the service...I appreciate the advice....
  4. Douche

I checked the line again. Its actually a thick black flexible tubing which is connected to an approx. 1 foot copper pipe and then its the water meter then copper tubing throughout my house...
  5. Douche

The house is 6 years old...From what i can see coming from outside to the water meter its not PVC...I assume galvanized pipe...I think the water company is using the scare tactic of the pipe leaking underground someplace...i appreciate the advice...
  6. Douche

I received a solicitation from my water company in regards to a service plan they are offering called - Service Line Protection Plan. I'm not a big fan of service plans in general but wanted some opinions on this offering. Essentially the water company will pay for any repairs or replacement...
  7. Douche

Maximum length of duct for bathroom fan

Many thanks..appreciate the advice!!!
  8. Douche

Maximum length of duct for bathroom fan

I have a small bathroom (less than 80 sq feet). I am installing an exhaust fan on the ceiling in my upstairs bathroom. I prefer to vent the duct out the attic wall rather than the roof. The wall is approximately 15 feet from the location of the exhaust fan. My question is there a maximum duct...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks