Search results

1. J

Calculating floor load capacity

american wood council Thanks...it was helpful used in conjunction with this one...
  2. J

Shower/tub vent

Hi there, Can anyone tell me if I'm ok putting the tub vent 5 feet away from the trap? I tried to show my layout in the attached diagram, I hope it makes sense. Basically I'm tapping the tub drain into the sink's drain line and running a vent up the shower wall, but it's more than 3 feet...
  3. J

Calculating floor load capacity

Can someone help me determine the floor load capacity of my bathroom? I am planning on installing a 60" x 32 " whirlpool tub that specs say is 675 lbs or 51 lbs/sq ft. Installation instructions say to use (3) 60 lbs bags of mortar as a base which is an additional 180lbs. Add to both of...
  4. J

Undermount installation option???

tub I agree.....that's why I'm confused as to what an Undermount installation option is. Is there some sort of kit that will allow you to undermount even though it's got the flange?
  5. J

Undermount installation option???

I'm planning on purchasing an Amer. Stand. Lifetime whirlpool tub (Model 2425L-LHO) and specs say that it was "Designed with undermount installation option". It also states that it has "Integral three-sided, tiling flange". My question is, if it has a built in tiling flange, how does this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks